Foursquare has released a new app that is drawing widespread praise from business managers who have had an opportunity to check it out.
With businesses now playing a more critical and active role in the Foursquare ecosystem, this app should go a long way toward cultivating this relationship even further.
“Get more customers walking through the door with Foursquare’s free app for businesses,” Foursquare says, adding that the app lets managers post local updates, activate and deactivate specials, and even track analytics.
All told, the free app lets you:
- Attract customers by posting beautiful photo updates.
- Share Foursquare updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- View your location’s recent check-ins.
- Drive traffic to your stores with Foursquare specials.
- Learn more about your recent and most loyal customers.
For the time being, the new Foursquare for Business app is restricted in use to US-based merchants.