This week, the Internet Marketing Association announced additional speakers for its upcoming IMPACT13 conference along with a robust line-up of presenters for the event’s various breakout sessions.
The conference is scheduled to kick-off September 25-27, 2013 at the Aria Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“IMPACT13 will dish up an incredible set of visionary leaders from across the Internet marketing space,” IMA Chairman Sinan Kanatsiz said in a news release. “Attendees will come away with an unmatched experience encompassing insights into the most current and influential trends in this dynamic industry.”
Special keynote speakers on the agenda are Brad Rencher, SVP and General Manager of Digital Marketing for Adobe, speaking on “The Last Millisecond of Internet Marketing”; Rod Smith, Vice President of IBM, on “Super-Big Data and Predictive Analytics: Emerging Technologies Forecast”; and Steve Wood, Founder of Eloqua and author of Digital Body Language.
Twelve breakout sessions will delve into “timely and actionable” information in four categories with the following line-up of presenters:
- Sanjaya Krishna, Principal, KPMG
- John Hair, Director, KPMG
- Christoph Trappe, Vice President of Communications & Innovation, United Way
- Jeff Davis, President & CEO, Orabrush
- Justin Ramers, Director of Digital & Social Media, Active Network
- Adrienne Garland, DirecTV
Mobile and Content Marketing
- Michael Schneider, CEO, Mobile Roadie
- Chris Surowiec, Head of Business & Application Development for Global Partners, Nokia
- Damon Ragusa, President, Idio
- Brent Gleeson, Co-Founder, CMO, Internet Marketing, Inc.
Data & Analytics
- John Bollen, SVP and Chief Digital Officer, MGM Resorts International
- Judy Loschen, Vice President of Digital Analytics, Epsilon
- Jeff McCollum, President, Cake
- Pete Koliopoulos, Vice President of Marketing, Arrow ECS
- Pervez Delawalla, CEO and Founder, Net2EZ
- Scott Roth, Vice President of Field & Partner Marketing, ExactTarget
- Angela Sanchez, Vice President of Direct Marketing, Universal Music Group
- Frederick Vallaeys, Thought Leader, Google
- Matt Langie, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Adobe
- Greg Head, CMO, InfusionSoft
For more info about the event or to register, click here.