This week, Millennial Media – a leading name in mobile advertising – announced an exciting new suite of mobile advertising tools through mmStudio.
These cutting-edge resources are intended to enable advertisers and agencies to easily deliver compelling mobile ads on Millennial Media’s global mobile platform.
Millennial Media is integrated with over 10 rich media vendors, and inside mmStudio, advertisers have access to wireframes that will allow them to design traditional ad creative like expandable banners and interactive video, as well as Millennial Media’s proven mobile experiences that allow advertisers to engage consumers.
“With mmStudio, we’re making innovation easy, and giving advertisers tools that will allow them to collaborate with us to create next generation mobile ads,” says Jamie Fellows, SVP, Product, Millennial Media. “Both consumers and advertisers have raised their expectations around mobile advertising, and brands need a platform partner that will allow them to deliver on these expectations, and drive true engagement whether it be with the ads we create, the advertiser creates or via our rich media partners.”
According to information contained in the official announcement from Millennial Media, the mmStudio experiences are capable of being served like creative or used as immersive destinations that allow brands to forge a connection with consumers. For example:
- Mobile Circular: Advertises up to 20 products within a single creative. In market for more than a year, Millennial Media’s Mobile Circular allows brands to replicate a traditional free standing insert.
- 360° View: Enables consumers to interact with an object and rotate it 360° in any direction, highlighting a product’s features in a rotating, customizable format.
- “Smash It”: Interactive game unit that prompts users to tap certain objects on the screen to gain points, while avoiding other images that will cause them to lose the game. Players can easily post scores to social media sites, driving viral interest in the ad.
- The Cube: Supports up to six images—one on each “side” of the cube. The cube is navigated by four arrows that rotate the cube in the guided direction to give the appearance of a 3D view.
- Media Gallery: Enables advertisers to display a series of different images that progress from left to right. Image progression can be user initiated through swipes or taps from the consumer, or the images can load automatically.
To learn more, click here.