Drum roll, please…
On Wednesday, the Mobile Marketing Association announced this year’s winners of the Smarties.
Presented at the 2013 Global Smarties Gala, the MMA honored a number of the mobile industry’s best and brightest. Among the night’s biggest winners were:
- Industry Service Award: Cameron Clayton
- Global Agency of the Year in Mobile: R/GA
- Global Enabling Technology Company of the Year in Mobile: xAd
- Global Marketer of the Year in Mobile: Mondelēz International
- Global Publisher / Media Company of the Year in Mobile: WeChat
- Global Operator of the Year in Mobile: Telefónica
“Between launching initiatives such as Mobile Futures and increasing investments across mobile platforms, Mondelēz is a paragon of how mobile is business transformational and a dynamic canvas to connect with consumers,” said Greg Stuart, CEO of the MMA. “The Smarties serve as a barometer to define what great work looks like in the mobile arena and recognize the companies that are taking risks by pushing the boundaries of mobile innovation. The biggest creative revolution of our times is happening on mobile devices.”
To review the complete list of winners, check out the MMA’s website here.