Attention mobile marketers in Chicago. The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is coming to town.
This week, the MMA announced that it is hosting a workshop on the fundamentals of mobile marketing success next month in the windy city.
According to a press release issued this morning by the global non-profit trade association, the MMA will put on a full-day workshop designed for beginner to intermediate mobile marketers. The workshop offers tactical takeaways and best practices for increased customer engagement and bottom-line impact.
The MMA says that those who choose to participate will leave with:
- An overview of the mobile consumer including universal behaviors and attitudes
- Knowledge of the latest mobile capabilities
- Actionable steps for developing and executing successful programs
- A roadmap to the mobile marketing ecosystem
- Opportunities for employing mobile marketing to engage customers through mobile
The event will be lead by John Arnold, MMA’s Director of Education on August 3, 2011 in Chicago from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For more information or to register, click here.